Ways To Register
Online – The fastest way to register! Click on the educational program of your choice and follow the sign-up link to complete registration.
In Person– Visit the Welcome Desk in the Garden Gateway visitor center during regular hours of operation.
Phone – Speak with the Welcome Desk during regular business hours at: 419-522-0211 .
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay? What type of payments do you accept?
- Fees are required to be paid during registration. Payment is accepted online, in person, or by phone. We accept all major credit cards. Payments by cash or check are accepted for in person registration at the Welcome Desk
- What is your cancellation policy?
- To cancel your registration and receive a refund, you must notify Kingwood at least 72 hours in advance of the class.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and fees returned.
- Do I need to bring any materials with me?
- All materials are included unless otherwise stated.
- What is your weather policy?
- All classes will continue rain or shine. Some outdoor classes may be relocated indoors in the case of inclement weather.
- Exceptions will be made for weather emergencies (tornado warnings, snow emergencies, etc.)
- If a class is cancelled for weather safety reasons, all participants will be contacted at least 1 hr prior to the start time and class fees will be refunded.
- Can I drop my kid(s) off for a children’s program?
- No, you must attend all programs with any children younger than 16. You are required to accompany your child for the duration of the program.
- Any workshop designated for children will include ONE free accompanying adult ticket.