Ways To Register
Online – The fastest way to register! Click on the educational program you would like to participate in. There will be a direct registration link to sign-up and pay online.
Mail – When registering by mail, please make checks payable to Kingwood Center Gardens.
Phone – You can register by phone by calling our Education Coordinator at: 419-522-0211, Ext. 132
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay? What type of payments do you accept?
- Payment can be collected online, by mail or in person. All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Participants may cancel no later than 24 hours prior to the class to have fees returned.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and fees returned.
- Do I need to bring any materials with me?
- All materials are included unless otherwise stated.
- What is your weather policy?
- All classes will continue rain or shine.
- Exceptions will be made for weather emergencies (tornado warnings, snow emergencies, etc.)
- If a class is cancelled for weather safety reasons, all participants will be contacted at least 1 hr prior to the start time.
- Can I drop my kid(s) off for a children’s program?
- No, you must attend all programs with any children younger than 16. You must be present and not just on the grounds. This is for their safety and our liability concerns as we are not designated as childcare.
- Any workshop designated for children will include ONE free accompanying adult ticket.