Kingwood Center Gardens is an exquisite garden estate which is a source of enjoyment and serenity. Please help preserve every visitor’s experience by observing the following:
- For their safety, children under 16 years must always be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Licensed service animals are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- Kingwood is a tobacco-free garden, so please leave tobacco products at home or in your vehicle; this includes vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Feel free to walk on any of the paved, brick, or grassy pathways, but refrain from entering the garden beds.
- Help us protect our gardens from damage by not removing flowers and plant materials and thank you for not carving in trees, benches, or tables.
- Thank you for not climbing in trees, on brick structures, or on any sculptures or garden art.
- For your safety, please do not play in any water feature.
- Please help us protect the health of our birds and wildlife by not handling them and by only using the food located by the duck pond.
- Garden visitors enjoy the sounds of nature. Please use headphones for your personal music and instruments.
- Some venues may be closed to the public during rental events. Thank you for understanding.
- Guests 21 and older are permitted to enjoy alcoholic beverages during their visit, however, they must be purchased at Kingwood. Please do not bring in your own.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, the following items are not permitted:
- Smoking/Tobacco products or electronic devices
- Balloons, kites, pinatas, or sporting games
- Hoverboards, roller blades, scooters, skateboards; bicycles confined to the parking lot
- Grills or open flames
Thank you from Kingwood Center Gardens. Please enjoy your visit!