Mansfield's magical holiday experience returns! Kingwood Guests will enjoy:
- A new entrance to the festivities in our new visitor center, the Garden Gateway! Enjoy delicious treats served by Buehler's in Kingwood's Gateway Café, buy unique gifts in the Garden & Gift Shop, and explore the Exhibit Gallery before you head out to the outdoor displays.
- The Community Tree Walk will continue to host trees creatively decorated by community partners.
- Buehler's Snacks & Sips will be located in the Workshop featuring hot beverages, snacks, and spirits.
- Kingwood Hall will be themed as "Christmas Through The Years" and much more!
- Please register or pre-purchase tickets in advance to reserve the date and time of your visit. This applies to member and children tickets as well.
- Capacity limits will be set for each hour and Kingwood Hall will closely monitor headcount. The Welcome Desk will offer limited walk-up tickets only when pre-sale capacity allows.
- Please read the important information below before purchasing your tickets at the bottom of this page.
Christmas at Kingwood is from November 28th - January 3rd, Tuesday through Sunday. Tuesday-Thursday hours are 4PM to 8PM and Friday-Sunday hours are 4PM to 9PM.
- General admission is $5/person. Members and children 12 and under are free. Parking and entrance will be through our traditional Trimble Road entrance and parking lot.
- Please park in the Trimble Road parking lot and check in at the Welcome Desk in the Garden Gateway, Kingwood’s new visitor center.
- You may enter anytime during the half hour time frame you have selected.
- Please print your e-ticket or email confirmation. If you are unable to print your confirmation just show your e-ticket or confirmation on your cell phone to admissions staff at the Welcome Desk.
- Kingwood Members, along with your e-ticket or confirmation, please have your membership card ready to present to the Welcome Desk. Please note: Membership cards will be necessary to enjoy member benefits like discounts in the Garden & Gift Shop and the Gateway Café.
- If you are using a Guest Pass, you must forfeit the pass at the Welcome Desk.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
- Rescheduling your reservation may be possible with at least 24-hour notice and is subject to availability by calling the Welcome Desk at 419-522-0211.
- We're sorry, but refunds will not be issued.
- Christmas at Kingwood will be open in all weather conditions except a severe weather emergency. Monitor local news and social media for announcements.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Face coverings are required for all visitors while visiting any indoor venue at Kingwood (Garden Gateway, Kingwood Hall, Roost Hall, Workshop, etc.)
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from others not in your family group.
- Capacity in Kingwood Hall will be limited. There may be an outdoor waiting time.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer regularly during your visit.
- Kingwood Center Gardens is a tobacco-free Garden.
- Adult beverages are now available in the Gateway Café. No outside alcohol is permitted.
- For your safety, please stay on pathways and do not touch the Christmas displays.
- The Garden & Gift Shop and the Gateway Café will close 30 minutes before general closing times.
CHRISTMAS AT KINGWOOD TICKETS
We'd like to give a big thank you to our sponsors!