Ways To Register:
Online- The fastest way to register! Click on the educational program you would like to participate in. There will be a direct registration link to sign-up and pay online.
Phone- You can register by phone by calling our Education Coordinator at: 419-522-0211, Ext. 132
In-Person- Registration can be completed with our Welcome Desk Associates here at Kingwood Center Gardens.
- How can I pay? What type of payments do you accept?
- Payment can be collected online, by mail or in person. All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Participants may cancel no later than 24 hours prior to the class to have fees returned.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and fees returned.
- Do I need to bring any materials with me?
- All materials are included unless otherwise stated.
- What is your weather policy?
- All classes will continue rain or shine.
- Exceptions will be made for weather emergencies (tornado warnings, snow emergencies, etc.)
- If a class is cancelled for weather safety reasons, all participants will be contacted at least 1 hour prior to the start time.
- Can I drop my kid(s) off for a children's program?
- At this time, anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. This includes while on the grounds and for any program held at Kingwood.
- Any workshop designated for children will include ONE free accompanying adult ticket.