Kingwood will be opening for the season on Saturday, May 9, 10am – 7pm.
General admission prices are remaining at: 13 years old and up are $5; children 12 and under are free. As always, members are free.
Admission will be at the Linden Road Gate only. The Trimble and Park Ave gates are closed to the public.
Parking will be along Linden Road and at the former business lots on the corner of Park Ave W and Linden Road.
In compliance with the recommended guidelines to provide a safe environment for your visit:
- Garden capacity will be limited to prevent overcrowding.
- Kingwood Hall, the Display Greenhouse, Workshop, and Peacock Playhouse will remain closed until historical places are permitted to reopen.
- We are currently unable to have restrooms open. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added.
- Staff interacting with the public will wear face coverings for your protection. We hope you will wear face coverings for our protection.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is requested between your party and other guests.
- The Garden Shop will open on May 12, 10am – 5pm. Please enter at the outside sales area on Linden Road since the Display Greenhouse is closed due to its narrow walkways.
- Shopping from 10 – 11am is reserved for the at-risk population (e.g. elderly)
- The Online Garden Shop is currently open and will remain active with the convenience of curbside pick-up
- All programming and rentals in May are cancelled. Look for summer programming information to be announced soon!
Garden Gateway Update:
During your visit, you will likely see the progress of the Garden Gateway project from a distance. As you may already be aware, we have experienced delays due to weather and the coronavirus. Please respect the restricted areas to allow the contractors and our team to continue working hard to complete the project.
The July grand opening events will be rescheduled – watch for announcements of special event updates.
We look forward to seeing you in the Gardens!