Kingwood Center Gardens is an exquisite garden estate which is a source of enjoyment and serenity. Please help preserve every visitor’s experience by observing the following:
- For their safety, children under 16 years must always be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Licensed service animals are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- Kingwood is a tobacco-free garden, so please leave tobacco products at home or in your vehicle; this includes vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Feel free to walk on any of the paved, brick, or grassy pathways, but refrain from entering the garden beds.
- Help us protect our gardens from damage by not removing flowers and plant materials and thank you for not carving in trees, benches, or tables.
- Thank you for not climbing in trees, on brick structures, or on any sculptures or garden art.
- For your safety, please do not play in any water feature.
- Please help us protect the health of our birds and wildlife by not handling them and by only using the food located by the duck pond.
- Garden visitors enjoy the sounds of nature. Please use headphones for your personal music and instruments.
- Some venues may be closed to the public during rental events. Thank you for understanding.
- Guests 21 and older are permitted to enjoy alcoholic beverages during their visit, however, they must be purchased at Kingwood. Please do not bring in your own.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, the following items are not permitted:
- Smoking/Tobacco products or electronic devices
- Balloons, kites, pinatas, or sporting games
- Hoverboards, roller blades, scooters, skateboards; bicycles confined to the parking lot
- Grills or open flames
Photography at Kingwood Center Gardens:
Guests are welcomed and encouraged to take photos for personal use only, including family and school pictures, with paid general admission. To ensure an enjoyable experience for all guests, photography may not block pathways and the use of props, equipment, or costume changes are not permitted.
Professional photography including wedding, styled shoots, and drone photography is permitted with a contract, fee, and a two-week notice. Please call (419) 522-0211 x106 to make your reservation.
Group visits at Kingwood Center Gardens:
Interested in visiting Kingwood as a group of 15 or more? Please call (419) 522-0211 x108 or visit our website, kingwoodcenter.org, for more information. Free admission is available for school groups. To receive discounted group pricing, all visits must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
Thank you from Kingwood Center Gardens. Please enjoy your visit!