Family Discount Deal - over a 25% discount!
A 4-in-1 Deal to your Fave Family Destinations
Save on admissions to your favorite Richland County family destinations including Little Buckeye Children’s Museum, Kingwood Center Gardens, Ohio Bird Sanctuary and Richland Carrousel Park! Treat your family to a weekend’s worth of memory making!
That’s a $68 value for just $49!
4 passes Kingwood Center Gardens ($20 Value)
4 tokens to Richland Carrousel Park ($4 Value)
Passes only valid May 1st-September 30th. Passes cannot be used for special events, First Friday events, etc. For questions, please contact the organization you’d like to visit.
Available Online Only
littlebuckeye.org | kingwoodcenter.org | ohiobirdsanctuary.com | richlandcarrousel.com
419-522-2332 | 419-522-0211 | 419-884-4295 | 419-522-4223
Admission will be at the Linden Road Gate only. The Trimble and Park Ave gates are closed to the public.
Parking will be along Linden Road and at the former business lots on the corner of Park Ave W and Linden Road.
Kingwood is proud to be a part of the program, Museums for All!
This program allows for those who are on EBT admission to Kingwood Center Gardens for only $1.00.*
All you have to do is show your EBT card and a photo ID.
In addition, you can bring up to four (4) guests with you who will also be granted admission for $1.00 per person. Children 12 & under are always free!
*Some events will not be within this program, such as Pumpkin Glow. Please call us at 419.522.0211 with any questions.
Kingwood Center Gardens is an exquisite garden estate which is a source of enjoyment and serenity. Please help preserve every visitor’s experience by observing the following:
- For their safety, children under 16 years must always be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Licensed service animals are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- Kingwood is a tobacco-free garden, so please leave tobacco products at home or in your vehicle; this includes vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Feel free to walk on any of the paved, brick, or grassy pathways, but refrain from entering the garden beds.
- Help us protect our gardens from damage by not removing flowers and plant materials and thank you for not carving in trees, benches, or tables.
- Thank you for not climbing in trees, on brick structures, or on any sculptures or garden art.
- For your safety, please do not play in any water feature.
- Please help us protect the health of our birds and wildlife by not handling them and by only using the food located by the duck pond.
- Garden visitors enjoy the sounds of nature. Please use headphones for your personal music and instruments.
- Some venues may be closed to the public during rental events. Thank you for understanding.
- Guests 21 and older are permitted to enjoy alcoholic beverages during their visit, however, they must be purchased at Kingwood. Please do not bring in your own.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, the following items are not permitted:
- Smoking/Tobacco products or electronic devices
- Balloons, kites, pinatas, or sporting games
- Hoverboards, roller blades, scooters, skateboards; bicycles confined to the parking lot
- Grills or open flames
Photography at Kingwood Center Gardens:
Guests are welcomed and encouraged to take photos for personal use only, including family and school pictures, with paid general admission. To ensure an enjoyable experience for all guests, photography may not block pathways and the use of props, equipment, or costume changes are not permitted.
Professional photography including wedding, styled shoots, and drone photography is permitted with a contract, fee, and a two-week notice. Please call (419) 522-0211 x106 to make your reservation.
Group visits at Kingwood Center Gardens:
Interested in visiting Kingwood as a group of 15 or more? Please call (419) 522-0211 x108 or visit our website, kingwoodcenter.org, for more information. Free admission is available for school groups. To receive discounted group pricing, all visits must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
Thank you from Kingwood Center Gardens. Please enjoy your visit!
Many thanks to Brandon Clair of Timeless Aerial Photography for the AMAZING footage of Kingwood Center Gardens!
From the north:
Take I-71 South, go west toward Mansfield on Rt. 30 for about 6 miles, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past until you see our gate on the left to enter the Trimble Road entrance.
From the south:
I-71 North, take Mansfield/Rt. 13 exit, turn left onto 13 from ramp. Follow Rt. 13, exit at Cook Rd. Turn left and go approx. 3 miles until you reach Trimble (light there). Turn right and follow Trimble to our entrance gate on your right.
From the west:
Rt. 30 East, turn right (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble until you see our Trimble road entrance on your left.
From the east:
Rt. 30 West, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble until you see our Trimble road entrance on your left.
We are now offering Golf Cart Tours!
If you have a physical limitation, but still want to enjoy all of the nooks and crannies at Kingwood, then consider a golf cart tour. The carts will be driven by a trained Visitor Services Associate.
The following rules, apply:
- Minimum of two (2) weeks notice
- Only trained staff may be the drivers of the golf carts
- Each Golf Cart tour lasts approx. 1 hour and only includes a guided tour of the grounds and gardens
- 1-5 people: Flat fee of $75 per tour, which includes admission into Kingwood
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
NOTE: A half deposit is required at time of booking. A full refund will be given to cancellations with a 48 hours or more notice. No refund will be given with less than a 48 hour notice of cancellation.
OPEN DAILY FROM 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Garden & Gift Shop Visitors enjoy:
- Many different plants including perennials, tropicals, cacti, herbs, annuals, and seasonal plants
- Gardening tools and garden art, e.g. bird baths, bird feeders, wind chimes, fairy garden accessories and other garden accents
- Kingwood mementos, e.g. post cards, greeting cards, magnets, peacock feather and other peacock themed garden accessories
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
- Become a Member and receive 10% off every day!