Family Discount Deal - over a 25% discount!
A 4-in-1 Deal to your Fave Family Destinations
Save on admissions to your favorite Richland County family destinations including Little Buckeye Children’s Museum, Kingwood Center Gardens, Ohio Bird Sanctuary and Richland Carrousel Park! Treat your family to a weekend’s worth of memory making!
That’s a $68 value for just $49!
4 passes Kingwood Center Gardens ($20 Value)
4 tokens to Richland Carrousel Park ($4 Value)
Passes only valid May 1st-September 30th. Passes cannot be used for special events, First Friday events, etc. For questions, please contact the organization you’d like to visit.
Available Online Only
littlebuckeye.org | kingwoodcenter.org | ohiobirdsanctuary.com | richlandcarrousel.com
419-522-2332 | 419-522-0211 | 419-884-4295 | 419-522-4223
With the new construction of the Garden Gateway Visitor’s Center, the Trimble Road entrance and parking lot will be temporarily closed for the 2019 season. Please use the Park Avenue West entrance and parking lot for admission. The Linden Road Gate will be closed during September. Events & rentals will still use the Linden Road Gate to enter. It will reopen on October 2nd for Community Pumpkin Carving and Fall Flicker.
Kingwood is proud to be a part of the program, Museums for All!
This program allows for those who are on EBT admission to Kingwood Center Gardens for only $1.00.*
All you have to do is show your EBT card and a photo ID.
In addition, you can bring up to four (4) guests with you who will also be granted admission for $1.00 per person. Children 12 & under are always free!
*Some events will not be within this program, such as Pumpkin Glow. Please call us at 419.522.0211 with any questions.
Kingwood Center Gardens is a historic estate and botanical garden which is a source of serenity for many visitors. Please help preserve every visitor's experience by observing the following:
FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL
- For their safety, children must be supervised at all times.
- No PETS allowed. Service animals allowed with correct documentation.
- Stay on the pathways and mowed lawn areas. Do not walk in the flower beds or mulched areas and please no carving on trees.
- Leave flowers, plant material, plant labels and all garden property as you found them. Do not collect, remove, or eat plant material.
- For your safety, please refrain from playing in, standing on, and throwing rocks into the water features.
- Please no climbing on our brick structures, in the trees, or on any sculptures / art in the gardens.
- Refrain from handling any birds for their health and safety. Please use the food provided by the pond to feed the birds.
- Visitors enjoy the sounds of nature - do not play musical instruments or recorded music without headphones.
- No kites, balloons, piñatas, skateboards, or other sporting games are permitted on grounds or inside buildings.
- Bicycles allowed only on paved asphalt roadways.
- Grills, fire pits, and open flames including campfires are not permitted
- Shirt and shoes are required to be worn while visiting Kingwood please.
- General photography is welcomed at no additional cost (regular admission fees apply). This includes photographs of plants and buildings, maternity, family, prom, and school related portraits. Please note that certain venues may be closed off due to rentals.
- Professional photography would include wedding, engagement, styled photo shoots, and drone photography. Contract, fee, and a two-week notice are required in order to guarantee an exclusive experience. Please call 419-522-0211 ext. 106 to make your reservation.
MEETINGS AND GROUPS
- Please visit the Kingwood website to plan your gathering, meeting, wedding, golf cart tour, or memorial. Such events are subject to fees and availability of space.
- Group visits must register two weeks in advance by calling our group sales office.
- Free admission is available for school-based groups (including colleges and universities). Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advanced by calling group sales at 419-522-0211 ext. 110.
Thank you for making Kingwood Center Gardens a safe and enjoyable place for all!
Many thanks to Brandon Clair of Timeless Aerial Photography for the AMAZING footage of Kingwood Center Gardens!
Please note that our Park Ave. and Linden Rd. gates are both open for the 2019 season. Our Trimble Rd. Gate is closed for construction only.
From the north:
Take I-71 South, go west toward Mansfield on Rt. 30 for about 6 miles, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Take a left on Park Ave. West to enter at our gate on 900 Park Ave. West.
From the south:
I-71 North, take Mansfield/Rt. 13 exit, turn left onto 13 from ramp. Follow Rt. 13, exit at Cook Rd. Turn left and go approx. 3 miles until you reach Trimble (light there). Turn right and follow Trimble to Park Ave. West. Right turn at Park Ave., gate will be on your left.
From the west:
Rt. 30 East, turn right (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Turn unto Park Ave. West to find our entrance.
From the east:
Rt. 30 West, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Turn unto Park Ave. West to find our entrance.
We are now offering Golf Cart Tours!
If you have a physical limitation, but still want to enjoy all of the nooks and crannies at Kingwood, then consider a golf cart tour. The carts will be driven by a trained Visitor Services Associate.
The following rules, apply:
- Minimum of two (2) weeks notice
- Only trained staff may be the drivers of the golf carts
- Each Golf Cart tour lasts approx. 1 hour and only includes a guided tour of the grounds and gardens
- 1-5 people: Flat fee of $75 per tour, which includes admission into Kingwood
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
NOTE: A half deposit is required at time of booking. A full refund will be given to cancellations with a 48 hours or more notice. No refund will be given with less than a 48 hour notice of cancellation.
OPEN DAILY, APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER, FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
- Many different plants including perennials, tropicals, cacti, herbs, annuals, and seasonal plants
- Gardening tools and garden art, e.g. bird baths, bird feeders, wind chimes, fairy garden accessories and other garden accents
- Kingwood mementos, e.g. post cards, greeting cards, magnets, peacock feather and other peacock themed garden accessories
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
- Open every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Become a Member or Volunteer and receive 10% off every day!
Kingwood Center Gardens will open to the public April 1, 2019.
Grounds and Gardens - 10am - 7pm (admission taken until 6pm)
Kingwood Hall - 10am - 5pm
Greenhouse and Garden Shop - 10am - 6pm
Admission is $5.00 per person. Children 12 and under will be free.
NOW is the PERFECT time to get or gift a MEMBERSHIP!
Become a MEMBER and enjoy the benefits all year long!
Please note - NO PETS on Kingwood grounds
Beverage and snack vending machines available near the restrooms in the Workshop building.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Kingwood Center Gardens. Kingwood reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.