The 18 members of this club, formed in 1949, are interested in having more attractive gardens and promoting interest in gardening and educational activities through social association with like-minded persons.
Pres: Sherry Huff
VP: Kathleen Company
Sec: Kay Jenney
Treas: Gayle Davis
Asst Sec/Treas: Barb Lantz
Activities / Meeting Topics / Events
- Participate in County, Regional and State meetings
- Club flower show
- Richland County flower show
- Participate in downtown Mansfield beautification project
- Volunteer at Kingwood Center
- Field trips to further gardening education
- Speakers at meetings on a wide range of garden subjects
- Plant exchanges/sales
- "Plan Ahead for Fall Garden Color"
- "What's New in the Greenhouse for 2017?"
- Tour Medina's Boyers Greenhouse & Lunch at Miss Molly's
- Visit "Natives in Harmony" in Marengo
- Tour Pat Edward's Daylily Garden/Lunch at Bella Bleu's/Visit Willow-Dell Nursery
- Richland County Fair Flower Show