Experience Holiday Magic! Enjoy the twinkling light displays and Kingwood Hall decked in the theme of ‘Home for the Holidays’. Favorite holiday features like the Trail of Lights, the foyer tree, community tree walk, and the 28’ walk-in string light tree will return, along with a few new surprises. Learn more below!
TICKETS AND PARKING:
- Advanced registration is required - this includes Kingwood Members and Children 12 & under.
- Your ticket time is the beginning of a half hour arrival window. Please arrive during that time but feel free to stay and enjoy the event as long as you would like until we close at 9 PM.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Please print your tickets or have them displayed on your phone for a faster check-in at the Welcome Desk.
- Please park in the Trimble Road parking lot and check in at the Welcome Desk in the Garden Gateway visitor center.
- Christmas at Kingwood will be open in all weather conditions except a severe weather emergency. Monitor local news and social media for announcements.
DATES & TIMES:
- Christmas at Kingwood is open November 27 - December 30, Tuesday through Sunday from 4-9 PM
- The Gateway Café and Kingwood Garden & Gift Shop will be open from 4-9 PM
- Snacks & Sips pop-up shop will be open 4-9 PM Friday-Sunday in the Courtyard
- Kingwood is closed Mondays, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Capacity in Kingwood Hall will be monitored. There may be an outdoor waiting time.
- For your safety, please stay on pathways and do not touch the Christmas displays.
- Shuttling will be available to and from designated areas.
- Kingwood Hall elevator is unavailable - a virtual tour is available to view on the first floor.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted.
- Adult beverages are now available in the Gateway Café. No outside alcohol is permitted.
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS:
- The newly-restored 3rd Floor of Kingwood Hall will be a part of Christmas at Kingwood for the first time!
- Stuff the Sleigh - November 27 through December 5 - Help Kingwood Stuff the Sleigh with new toys for area children! Toys will be distributed by Domestic Violence Shelter, Richland County Children Services, and The Salvation Army.
- Seasonal Favorites by the Dulcimers - December 7 from 4-8 PM in the King Ballroom
- Christmas Artisan Market - December 11 and 12 - Shop unique gifts and holiday goodies made by local artisan vendors.
- Santa's Reindeer - December 16 and 17 from 5-8 PM - Join us to meet some of Santa's special helpers!
- Just Jazz Live - December 23 from 6-9 PM in the King Ballroom
- More to be announced soon!
We'd like to give a big thank you to our sponsors!