Kingwood Center Gardens is currently CLOSED for the Winter Season.
We will Re-Open on April 1st, 2017.
Open: April 1st through October 31st
Closed: November, January, February & March
Grounds: 9am to 7pm, daily
- $5.00 per car
- $2.00 per pedestrian and bicycle
- Members/Volunteers free daily admission
Greenhouse: 9am to 6pm, daily
- With your $5.00 admission receipt, receive $5.00 off your purchase of $25.00 or more at Kingwood's Garden Shop, located inside the Greenhouse. *Must be redeemed the same date of admission receipt.
- Members/Volunteers receive 10% discount of Garden Shop sales.
Kingwood Hall: May 8 - September 30
- Self-Guided Tours Monday-Friday from 10am-2pm, free.
- Guided tours are $3.00 per person, ages 6 & under free.
- Guided tours typically offered Saturdays 11am and Sundays 2pm. (Times and availability subject to change)
Please note - NO PETS on Kingwood grounds
Beverage and snack vending machines available near the restrooms in the Workshop building.
To find your way to Kingwood Center follow the directions below. Please note that our Park Ave. gate is only open for special events. If you use a GPS device or a directions website, enter 50 N. Trimble Rd. as the address. That will take you to our Trimble Rd. gate.
To view a map, click here.
From the north:
Take I-71 South, go west toward Mansfield on Rt. 30 for about 6 miles, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.
From the south:
I-71 North, take Mansfield/Rt. 13 exit, turn left onto 13 from ramp. Follow Rt. 13, exit at Cook Rd. Turn left and go approx. 3 miles until you reach Trimble (light there). Turn right and follow Trimble to Trimble Rd. gate - first right past Park Ave. West.
From the west:
Rt. 30 East, turn right (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.
From the east:
Rt. 30 West, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.