Kingwood Center Gardens is a historic estate and botanical garden which is a source of serenity for many visitors. Please help preserve every visitor's experience by observing the following:
FOR EVERYONE'S ENJOYMENT
- No PETS allowed. Service animals trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability are allowed; please leave pets at home.
- Stay on the pathways and mowed lawn areas. Do not walk in the flower beds or mulched areas.
- Leave flowers, plant material, plant labels and other garden property as you found them. Do not collect, remove, or eat plant material.
- For your safety, please refrain from playing in, standing on, and throwing rocks into the water features.
- Refrain from handling any birds for their health and safety. Please use the food provided by the pond to feed the birds.
- Visitors enjoy the sounds of nature - do not play musical instruments or recorded music without headphones.
- For their safety, children must be supervised at all times.
- Please no climbing on our brick structures or in the trees.
- No carving on trees.
- Photos of plants and snapshots of your visit are welcomed!
- DRONES: Drone footage is permitted ONLY if you have a reservation. Please call 419.522.0211 and discuss when you would like to come.
- At Kingwood Center Gardens, we have long been a desired venue for wedding photography. This is a contracted event requiring a reservation, and must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance in order to guarantee an exclusive experience. We want to make sure your day is perfect!
- Non-wedding photography is allowed at no additional cost (regular admission fees apply). It is recommended that you, or your photographer, contact the Event Coordinator to check the garden's availability. Certain venues may be closed off due to other rentals.
- Permitted Photography: Engagement, Maternity, Family and Senior portraits are allowed in the gardens.
- If your photography type is not on this list, please call to inquire.
- Picnicking and carry-in food are welcome at Kingwood Center Gardens. Please be respectful and clean-up after you are finished.
- Grills, fire pits or campfires are not permitted at Kingwood Center Gardens.
- Please see Kingwood's website to plan your gathering, meeting, wedding, memorial, class, etc. Such events are subject to fees and availability of space.
- Group visits must register in advance for their visit by calling, 419.522.0211, ext. 110. This is for guided or self-guided group tours.
- School-based groups (including colleges and universities) are always free. We request you call 419.522.0211, ext. 110, to register your group even if you will be self-guided.