The 55+ members of this group, formed in 1960, are all about rocks/gems/crystals/stones. They fashion beautiful art from their finds. Visit their web site at http://rlls.webs.com/
Pres: Ken Arthur
VP: Tom Kottyan
Sec: Joel Likins/Liz Collins
Treas: Walt Upchurch
Under 16: $5
- Silent auctions relating to gems, minerals and jewelry items.
- Yearly club show put on by members
Meeting Topics / Field Trips / Fund Raisers / Events
- Field trips/group gem digs.
- Talks and demonstrations about gems, minerals, jewelry making, etc.
- Workshop tools for stone work and jewelry making.
- Special interest group meetings about specific topics (like wire wrapping a cabochon).