These 77 men have enhanced the garden beauty of Mansfield with their activities since 1954. They are a group of friendly guys whose club objective is the promotion of interest of men in the Mansfield area in all phases of gardening, and in community planting and projects.
Pres: Jack Iliff
Sec: Larry Lantz
Treas: Dan Boroff
Activities / Meeting Topics / Field Trips / Fund Raisers / Events
- Civic Beautification Award (at Annual Corn Roast)
- May Plant Sale at the Flea Market at the Richland County Fairgrounds
- Planting projects at 5 areas at the Richland County Fairgrounds and with Downtown Mansfield
- Maintain the Bill McCarrick Memorial Garden Project
- Spangler Scholarship to recent graduate majoring in Agriculture fromproceeds of plant sale
- Fall Harvest Show
- Garden, nature, biology-related programs
- Annual Christmas banquet with member awards
- Supporter of "Mansfield in Bloom"
- Collaborating with NECIC in Youth Monitoring