These 90 men have enhanced the garden beauty of Mansfield with their activities since 1954. They are a group of friendly guys whose club objective is the promotion of interest of men in the Mansfield area in all phases of gardening, and in communtiy planting and projects.
Pres: Larry Linn
VP: Jim Kulig
Sec: Larry Lantz
Treas: Dan Boroff
Activities / Meeting Topics / Field Trips / Fund Raisers / Events
- Civic Beautification Award (at Annual Corn Roast)
- May Plant Sale at the Flea Market at the Richland County Fairgrounds
- Planting projects at Fairgrounds and Mansfield's Public Square
- Bill McCarrick Memorial Garden Project
- Scholarship Fund--$1000 to recent graduate majoring in Agriculture
- Fall Harvest Show
- Garden, nature, biology-related programs
- Annual Christmas banquet with member awards
2014 BEAUTIFICATION AWARDS
Nominations will be accepted for the annual Civic Beautification Awards until July 12, 2014. Nominations will be accepted for properties in Richland County
in categories of RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIC.
Areas to be judged are not limited to the front of the property.
Rear areas may be included and judging will focus on
choice of plantings, visual interest or special qualities.
Included may be landscape-lawn features, annuals, perennials, vegetables,
fruits, containers, specialty gardens, curb appeal, etc.
For information contact