The 25 members of this club, formed in 1985 and based in the Bucyrus/Crawford County area, include
4 Master Gardeners , 2 accredited Flower Show Judges, one student judge and a weekly newspaper contributor.
Programs balance their interests in horticulture, designing, touring their own and public gardens and
conserving plant and animal resources, and appeal to both novice and experienced gardeners.
Pres: Shari Main
VP: Beverly Sipe
Sec: Susan Coffman
Treas: Joy Lauthers
- Maintain downtown hanging baskets "Wilkommen, Wilkommen"
- Plant 3 plots at the fairgrounds
- Maintain landscaping at the Bucyrus Historical
- Society Home, including their new herb garden & manage their Christmas decorations
- Garden therapy visits to the County Home
- Maintain 2 junior garden clubs which meet monthly
Meeting Topics / Field Trips / Fund Raisers / Events
- Huge 3-hour perennial plant sale in May (They have tee shirts!)
- Christmas workshop making home decorations with fresh plant materials
- Donate to Crawford Park District & Mohican Outdoor School
- Help plan the Crawford County Flower Show